The courses at the Savvy Blogging Summit will be personal, hands-on, and challenging. Experts in their fields will be teaching us how to improve our blogs, businesses, and brands.
Savvy Blogging Summit Courses
- Advanced SEO with Troy Lerner from Booyah Advertising
- Brand-Blogger Relations with Amy Allen Clark of Mom Advice
- Beginner and Advanced Business Law with Jim Summers
- Accounting Principles with Jodi Stevens, CPA
- Email Marketing with Phil Hollows of Feedblitz
- Q & A with the Savvy Blogging Team and their Husbands
Savvy Blogging Summit Electives
Attendees will have the choice to attend 3 elective labs. Attendees will sign up for these labs at the registration table upon arrival at the Summit. Attendees will receive a free audio recordings and files from the elective labs that they don’t attend. Lab instructors will be announced soon.
- Be Your Own Graphic Designer
- Take Control of your Template (Coding 101)
- Bloggers in the Traditional Media Setting
- Intermediate and Advanced Photography
- Writing, Content Development and the Editing Process
- Bookkeeping 101
- Deepening the Blogger – PR Relationship
Monetization and Productivity Session
This session will provide one on one time with our partners who can help attendees better monetize their blog and business. Attendees will be placed into small groups and go from partner to partner, learning how to best work together, build relationships, and help each other grow and expand their businesses. Partners will show attendees the behind the scenes of their business, and attendees will learn the best techniques for ad placement, affiliate links, and increasing income.
Complete course descriptions will be posted by February 1, 2011.