Registration Details for the 2011 Summit
- Applications open from February 15, 2011 to March 15, 2011
- Applicants will be notified by April 1, 2011.
- SBS 2010 Alumni DO NOT need to apply.
- Alumni need to confirm their attendance with a 50% deposit by March 15, 2011.
Savvy Blogging Summit Registration Fees
- Alumni – $200 Final Payment due June 1, 2011.
- Early Bird – $225 Ends April 15, 2011.
- Regular – $250 Registration fee must be paid in full by June 1, 2011.
We are thrilled open applications for the Savvy Blogging Summit 2011. Below you will find the information necessary to apply for the 2011 Savvy Blogging Summit!
These pages will be updated with more information as new courses are added to meet the needs of the attendees.
Complete the Application
Applications are being accepted from February 15 to March 15, 2010. Any applications received after March 15, 2011 will not be accepted. Once you have paid the $5 non-refundable application fee, you will be redirected to a page with a link to the application. To understand why this fee is implemented, please review the Summit Application Info page.
Applicants will be contacted by April 1 regarding the status of their 2011 Summit application. The registration payment will be due in full by June 1, 2011. All applicants will receive a code valid for one free 2010 Summit course recording download.
Please click here to pay the application fee and access the 2011 Savvy Blogging Summit Application.
Hotel and Transportation Information
You can find the complete information about the hotel, room rates, as well as transportation costs from both the Colorado Springs and Denver airports.
The application fee and registration are non-refundable and non-transferable.