It’s on shelves TODAY y’all!
The lovely and talented Kelly Sendei from the fabulous food blog, Just a Taste, penned this next book in the “For Dummies” series.
Food Blogging for Dummies is a must have for not only food bloggers, but any blogger who has ever written a single word about food, or posted a single recipe on their site. It’s a phenomenal book that doesn’t leave out a single detail of blogging and specifically food blogging. Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll find on the pages in the book.
- Walks you through the technicalities of starting your own food blog
- Explores what you need to consider before your first post ever goes public
- Shows you how to create lip-smacking food visuals using special lighting and clever effects
- Explains SEO and how to make sure your site and recipes are searchable
- Goes into social media and how to use it effectively with your blog
See what I mean…this applies to any blogger!
The great news, you can have one for free…as we’ve got a copy to give away!
1. Contest is open until Friday, April 13th at 5 pm EST. Multiple entries are available and you can enter daily, up to 3 times per day.
- Entry #1 – Visit Just a Taste and find a recipe you want to try. Come back and tell us which one you picked!
- Entry #2 – Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall.
- Entry #3- Tweet out: I wanna win the new Food Blogging for Dummies book by @justataste from #savvyblogging! http://savvyblogging.net/?p=6936
2. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by email and announced here on this post.