Are you ready for the 2012 Savvy Blogging Summit Twitter Party? To launch registration that opens at Noon ET, August 5, 2011, we’re going to party it up on Twitter the night before.
We’ll be talking about blogging, affiliates, writing tips, marketing, SEO and so much more! Plus we’re going to have some amazing prizes, and one lucky applicant/alumni is going to win a free pass to the 2012 Savvy Blogging Summit in Atlanta, Georgia (holla)!
Now onto the fun stuff…
Twitter Party Details
When: The #SavvyBlogging Twitter Party will be held on Thursday, August 4, 2011 from 9-10pm ET/ 6-7pm PT.
Why: To launch registration for the 2012 Savvy Blogging Summit, and help you take your blog to the next level (we learn and share quality tips during this party, so don’t miss it)!
What: There are several questions we will tweet and discuss. Be sure to use the hash tag #savvyblogging AND the hash tag noted in the question to be eligible for a prize.
- What unique things have you done to increase your email newsletter subs? #feedblitz #savvyblogging
- What’s the biggest tech challenge you have? #oodletech #savvyblogging
- What have you done to increase affiliate marketing sales? #affmkt #savvyblogging
- What’s your best time management tip for working at home? #timemgmt #savvyblogging
- Have you written an ebook? What have you done to format, market and sell it? #publish #savvyblogging
- Any secret SEO tips to share? #savvyseo #savvyblogging
- What sessions are you interested in hearing at 2012? Any specific speakers? #savvyblogging
Sponsors and Prizes
Amazon Kindle, from sponsor Escalate Network
Technical Consultation with sponsor, Oodletech
30 Days to Make and Sell a Fabulous eBook, author Angela England
List Building for Bloggers eBook, author Phil Hollows
One lucky participant is going to win a free pass to the 2012 Summit!
Submit your Twitter handle with the linky below to get your RSVP in. See you at the party!
Fine print: Must be present at the Twitter Party to win! We are not liable if so many people attend that Twitter crashes! ‘Cause hey, all you Savvy Bloggers out there are kind of a big deal on the internet! #SavvyBlogging